Cliffside's beach cottage-inspired decor brings the feel of the California coastal town of Laguna Beach to the Hamptons. Located on the second floor in the northwest corner of of our Southampton bed and breakfast inn, this airy room features large double west-facing windows which overlook our front lawn and the sunset in the evenings. Soft shades of sage green and taupe and creamy wainscoting add a soothing coastal flavor. Sink into delicious linens on the queen-sized bed accented by a carved pine headboard or jot a postcard on the cherry writing desk. Enjoy sensual bath amenities in the private bath which features a tiled combination tub and shower accented with beach glass. Touches of wicker, starfish and shells... you can almost smell the Pacific ocean!
Maximum occupancy: 2
Low Season: $185
High Season: $545
- Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop bed
- Convenient work space with desk and chair
- Individually-controlled heating and central air conditioning
- 26" flat screen cable television with DVD player
- CD player clock radio with iPhone/MP3 jack
- Homemade cookies daily
- Seasonal fresh flowers
- Bottled water and 24/7 tea and hot chocolate
- Deluxe spa bathrobe
- Luxurious bed linens by Comphy Sheets
- Egyptian Pima cotton towels
- Sumptuous toiletries, featuring Aromatherapy by Bath & Body Works
- Hair dryer
- Lighted magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Beach bag with beach towels (in season)
Staying here while working feels much like skipping school when I was younger. Thank you for your delightful warmth and exquisite accommodations.
A most delightful visit! We fell in love with A Butler's Manor and look forward to returning one day. This was the perfect getaway for us, thanks to your hospitality and attention to every detail. We had such fun discovering all the little niceties tucked into every corner - if only home could be like this!
- Nancy & John