Located on the second floor on the northeast corner of our Southampton, NY bed and breakfast, serene Eton Court combines the formality of an English manor house with a cottage in the countryside. Listen to the soothing sound of the fountain in the rose garden below your window as you gaze out over the lavish English gardens and sparkling saltwater pool. Eton Court features a King-sized bed, handsome English-influenced antique desk and bureau, paneled wainscoting and a bookshelf stocked with British crime novels. The large, bright private bathroom features a tiled tub/shower combination overlooking the pool. May be configured as two Twin beds.
Maximum occupancy: 2
Low Season: $249
High Season: $660
- Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop bed
- Convenient work space with desk and chair
- Individually-controlled heating and central air conditioning
- 26" flat screen cable television with DVD player
- CD player clock radio with iPhone/MP3 jack
- Homemade cookies daily
- Seasonal fresh flowers
- Bottled water and 24/7 tea and hot chocolate
- Deluxe spa bathrobe
- Luxurious bed linens by Comphy Sheets
- Egyptian Pima cotton towels
- Sumptuous toiletries, featuring Aromatherapy by Bath & Body Works
- Hair dryer
- Lighted magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Beach bag with beach towels (in season)
You have a great place and you two are the secret ingredient in making it great. I felt so comfortable and welcome here. I haven't slept this well since I was a teenager living at home!
Chris and Kim have created the perfect formula. Their commitment to elegance, comfort, and personal attention, mixed with a clear love of what they do, adds up to an extraordinary experience for their guests. We enjoyed a week's worth of rejuvenation in 2 days! Works for us!!
- Donna & Paul