Goose Creek's exposed original ceilings personify the most charming details of our 1860 Colonial house. Located on the second floor in the southwest corner of of our Southampton bed and breakfast inn, Goose Creek’s three windows overlook our front lawn and garden. Named for a Hamptons mansion, Goose Creek features soothing eucalyptus green walls, a quilted queen-sized cherry sleigh bed, a writing desk and a hand made antique 1880 "knock-down" armoire. The private bathroom, featuring tumbled marble flooring and a tiled shower completes this peaceful retreat.
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Low Season: $165
High Season: $525
- Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop bed
- Convenient work space with desk and chair
- Individually-controlled heating and central air conditioning
- 26" flat screen cable television with DVD player
- CD player clock radio with iPhone/MP3 jack
- Homemade cookies daily
- Seasonal fresh flowers
- Bottled water and 24/7 tea and hot chocolate
- Deluxe spa bathrobe
- Luxurious bed linens by Comphy Sheets
- Egyptian Pima cotton towels
- Sumptuous toiletries, featuring Aromatherapy by Bath & Body Works
- Hair dryer
- Lighted magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Beach bag with beach towels (in season)
A five star hotel does not begin to offer the hospitality, knowledge or special touches we received here. Can't wait to come back!
- John & Nina
A most delightful visit! We fell in love with A Butler's Manor and look forward to returning one day. This was the perfect getaway for us, thanks to your hospitality and attention to every detail. We had such fun discovering all the little niceties tucked into every corner - if only home could be like this!
- Nancy & John