Named for a Gold Coast estate on the north shore of Nassau County, Long Island, there's an Italianate flair to Oak Knoll. Located on the second floor of A Butler’s Manor, Oak Knoll features a soaring chandelier-lit cathedral ceiling framed by the original carved beams of our nineteenth century Colonial house. Three south-facing windows overlooking mature trees allow natural light without compromising privacy. Rich fabrics and carpet in warm shades of burgundy, taupe, and cream make Oak Knoll one of the most requested rooms at our romantic Southampton getaway. Elegant linens dress the queen-sized pewter-finished bed and the antique burl wood mahogany armoire and writing desk feature hand carved details. The private bathroom features a tiled shower.
Maximum occupancy: 2
Low Season: $165
High Season: $525
- Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop bed
- Convenient work space with desk and chair
- Individually-controlled heating and central air conditioning
- 26" flat screen cable television with DVD player
- CD player clock radio with iPhone/MP3 jack
- Homemade cookies daily
- Seasonal fresh flowers
- Bottled water and 24/7 tea and hot chocolate
- Deluxe spa bathrobe
- Luxurious bed linens by Comphy Sheets
- Egyptian Pima cotton towels
- Sumptuous toiletries, featuring Aromatherapy by Bath & Body Works
- Hair dryer
- Lighted magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Beach bag with beach towels (in season)
Although I am not "to the manor born," I felt a taste of it here - with Kim & Chris's gracious hospitality, congeniality - and excellent breakfasts, too! Highly Recommended!!
Our daughter and son-in-law raved about this place, and justifiably so! We enjoyed our stay in your delightful B&B.
- Ginny & Jack, St. James