Named for a Gold Coast estate on the north shore of Nassau County, Long Island, there's an Italianate flair to Oak Knoll. Located on the second floor of A Butler’s Manor, Oak Knoll features a soaring chandelier-lit cathedral ceiling framed by the original carved beams of our nineteenth century Colonial house. Three south-facing windows overlooking mature trees allow natural light without compromising privacy. Rich fabrics and carpet in warm shades of burgundy, taupe, and cream make Oak Knoll one of the most requested rooms at our romantic Southampton getaway. Elegant linens dress the queen-sized pewter-finished bed and the antique burl wood mahogany armoire and writing desk feature hand carved details. The private bathroom features a tiled shower.
Maximum occupancy: 2
Low Season: $165
High Season: $525
- Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop bed
- Convenient work space with desk and chair
- Individually-controlled heating and central air conditioning
- 26" flat screen cable television with DVD player
- CD player clock radio with iPhone/MP3 jack
- Homemade cookies daily
- Seasonal fresh flowers
- Bottled water and 24/7 tea and hot chocolate
- Deluxe spa bathrobe
- Luxurious bed linens by Comphy Sheets
- Egyptian Pima cotton towels
- Sumptuous toiletries, featuring Aromatherapy by Bath & Body Works
- Hair dryer
- Lighted magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Beach bag with beach towels (in season)
Chris and Kim made us feel most welcome in their beautiful house. From the moment Chris picked us up at the station, nothing was too much trouble. They were kind, generous and helpful... a wealth of information about Southampton and its environs which we exploited ruthlessly.
- Mark and Karin
A five star hotel does not begin to offer the hospitality, knowledge or special touches we received here. Can't wait to come back!
- John & Nina