Villefranche, our junior suite, is as sunny and welcoming as the Cote d'Azur town for which it is named. Located on the second floor of our Southampton, NY bed and breakfast, bright south and east-facing windows overlook the spectacular English garden and saltwater pool. Our most spacious room, Villefranche boasts a queen-sized raised four-poster bed and a seating area with a cozy loveseat, a large antique armoire and spacious writing desk. Handpainted details in both bedroom and bathroom enhance the original wooden beams of our 1860 Colonial manor. The large, bright bathroom features a skylight over the tiled combination tub and shower. Because the comfortable loveseat converts into a twin bed, it is ideal for a party of three or for those who like a bit more room for lounging. The ultimate in romance...and the perfect choice for a honeymoon or anniversary!
Maximum occupancy: 3
Low Season: $249
High Season: $680
- Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop bed
- Convenient work space with desk and chair
- Individually-controlled heating and central air conditioning
- 26" flat screen cable television with DVD player
- CD player clock radio with iPhone/MP3 jack
- Homemade cookies daily
- Seasonal fresh flowers
- Bottled water and 24/7 tea and hot chocolate
- Deluxe spa bathrobe
- Luxurious bed linens by Comphy Sheets
- Egyptian Pima cotton towels
- Sumptuous toiletries, featuring Aromatherapy by Bath & Body Works
- Hair dryer
- Lighted magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Beach bag with beach towels (in season)
You have a great place and you two are the secret ingredient in making it great. I felt so comfortable and welcome here. I haven't slept this well since I was a teenager living at home!
Staying here while working feels much like skipping school when I was younger. Thank you for your delightful warmth and exquisite accommodations.